Saturday, February 20, 2010

People actually read this!


THANK YOU JESS! Jess over at Nurse Momma nominated me for the Beautiful Blogger Award & I'm truly flattered!

So here's how it works...

Here are the rules for the award:

~Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.

~Copy the award and paste it to your blog.

~Tell us 7 interesting facts about yourself.

~Nominate 7 bloggers that you love and link to their blog.

7 Pretty Sweet Things About ME!

1. I love being a SAHM but cannot wait to be a nurse.
2. My entire dad's side of the fam lives in England.
3. I go to Target almost everyday.
4. I tore my ACL standing in the lift line snowboarding = )
5. My husband thinks I eat at least 5lbs. of chocolate a week. I'm obsessed.
6. Glee is my favorite show on TV.
7. There were chickens walking around my wedding reception.

My nominations:

Jill, one of my closest friends over @ tillforever.blogspot.com
Alissa of Molly & Mommy @ mollybrynn.blogspot.com
Morgan over @ the818.com
Blair over @ theheirtoblair.com
Ashleigh over @ ashleighandshaun.blogspot.com
Amy over @ justanothermomday.blogspot.com (SUPER yummy quick meals!!)
Julie over @ farberfam.blogspot.com

3 comments:

  1. I know you already got one, but I nominated you too!http://imo-fwiw.blogspot.com/2010/02/you-really-like-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted you to know I nominated you for an award on my blog : )----Again, but a different one this time lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You ladies seriously ROCK! You made my night! Thank you = )

    ReplyDelete