Wednesday, February 17, 2010

a few of this momma's favorite things.


The best Christmas present. ever. Thank you Eric. I use this every single day & LOVE it. I used to hop in my car every morning on my way to work or school & stop at Starbucks. Not only is it saving me money, its saves me calories! (No more mochas!)

Anything Bumble & Bumble! My sister works at an amazing salon & always brings me these products. My current fav is the brand new b&b Mending. Smells amazing & works wonders on unruly hair (I see a give-away in the near future!)



This sheet saver is so practical. If you have a crib bumper you know what a pain it is to wash the sheet! This is great for babies who spit up alot. (& it looks good - you can still see your original bedding!)


Will's current favorite toy! He laughs & smiles everytime he sees this guy!! He plays music & Will loves to chew on his legs.



My sister in law recommended this bath seat & we love it. Will can sit in it now & really likes sitting up in the bath! Its great because most bath seats suction to the bottom of the tub & can become a safety hazard - this one hooks over the side of the tub.


Oh the Woombie. A great swaddling option for little houdini's who break out of regular swaddles. YES it makes your child look like a jelly bean but it does a great job!

2 comments:

  1. Hi there,
    Reading you from Thebump. Visit me at http://farberfam.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks julie!! i LOVE your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete