Thursday, February 25, 2010

favorites.

So when I became a mom I immediately found the things I love & the things I don't love. Who really spends $45 on a 14x14inch piece of fabric? Apparently I do. He already has a special bond with his Little Giraffe blankey (or I'd like to think he does.) Is it really neccessary to spend $3.99 on Boogie Wipes? I certainly think so -they smell oh so good. Certain other blankets we use around the house: I got 3 million of them as gifts & yet I go through the same 4 because of their ubber softness, cuteness, & ability to scream "I'm a boy." Nuk pacifiers: because Soothies look ridiculous. Johnnson & Johnson Nightime bath - I'm pretty sure my parents' used J&J & I still have 10 fingers & 10 toes. Driving all the way to Sacramento to get Pampers Swaddlers in size 2-3 so I don't have to give in to the yucky feeling of Baby Drys' yet. Pampers Sensitive wipes NOT the "thick" sensitive because those one's smell like old beer. Of course my beloved BOB stroller...I think it speaks for itself. On-the-go meals for myself are a must these days & I'm currently obsessed with the Healthy Choice Pasta strainer ones: so yummy! And what got me to write this post: I bought a pair of jeans from babyGap that were lined with flannel. Its like cheating; Will thinks he's wearing sweatpants but he looks 10x cuter because they are really jeans. Well my huge child grew out of the 6-12 months & I went back for the bigger size. Of course they stopped making them. So at 1am last night I got on eBay. Oh eBay, I swear you can find anything. Sure enough, my favorite pair of jeans for the boy for $4.99. Can't beat that. (although I did pay more for shipping then the actual jeans.)

No comments:

Post a Comment