Monday, February 15, 2010

I've fallen off the bandwagon (& can't get up)

I gave in & about 1.5 months late I'm joining Blair from Heir to Blair & her McFatty Monday quest to lose the baby weight. I'm serious about looking hot in a swimsuit (note how I put swimsuit NOT bikini!), I'm serious about not wearing yoga pants that go 4 inches over my belly button to hide my fat, I'm serious about waiting to buy a pair of jeans until my pre-preggo jeans fit, I'm serious about wanting to run longer than 5 minutes, & I'm serious about being healthy if Eric & I are serious about trying to get pregnant next winter = ) SURPRISE! I hate getting out of the bathtub because starring back in our huge mirror is this person I barely recognize. I shut my eyes, grab my towel & wrap it as tight as I can around myself. As if stretchies on my stomach are not enough, the batwings on my arms & the triple chin adds just enough to motivate me. Enough with the self-pity party & on to my plan: I would LOVE to be able to afford Nutrisystem but that is out of the question so I will try my best to eat healthy, re-start taking Alli before each meal & CONTINUE to run/walk everyday. ALSO added hopefully sometime tonight will be "BEFORE" pictures. I plan on taking them monthly so I have something to look back at as well as proof to you so you can hold me to it!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck!! I've been doing McFatty Mondays but fell off the wagon 3 weeks in. Oops! I'm back on full swing. Let me know how the Alli treats you. I have some leftover from prepregnancy but forgot all about it until now. :)

    ReplyDelete