Wednesday, February 24, 2010

complete.

Shortly after Will was born my mom asked me if I ever thought I could love something as much as I love Will. I never knew I could have so much love for one human being. I thought my wedding day was the happiest day of my life & I thought I couldn't possibly love anything as much as I love Eric. Eric's best man said in his speech, "You think today is the happiest day of your life, wait until your baby is born." I knew it would be an exciting day but I never fathomed how it would change me forever. Just when I think I cannot love him anymore, I pick him up, squeeze him & I just want to hold him all day. His smile makes me melt, he's the happiest baby I've ever met (I'm dreading have more because I know they will never be this easy!), & I'm so happy how my life has changed. The beer bottles have been replaced with milk bottles, the drunk late night munchies have turned into late night feedings, & our Saturday nights out have turned into going to sleep at 8pm! But I would never in a million years trade my old life for this life. I can't wait for what our future holds as a family & I'm so grateful for the 2 boys in my life. They complete me.

No comments:

Post a Comment