Thursday, April 29, 2010

Thankful Thursday

Before I met Eric & before I got pregnant & before I became a mommy......the girls & I looked forward to Thursday. No, not to blog about what I was thankful for....but Thirsty Thursday. awwwww, how the times have changed. It started in our driveway on Sunset Dr. with a BBQ, rum & coke, & pink softball mits. We played softball on Thursday nights & along with softball came alcohol. lots of it. Well a might indulge in a glass of wine tonight but Thursdays are now to blog about this incredible life we live. What am I thankful for today? I'm thankful for these two guys
but thats a given. I'm thankful that there are 3 more weeks of school left. I'm thankful that I'm not pregnant. I'm thankful that I have an amazing sister-in-law who makes me go to the gym 3 times a week with her. talk about accountability. I'm so thankful that everyone in my life is healthy, happy, & has a job. I'm really thankful that Will slept from 7:30-4:30am the other night. What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment