Thursday, April 8, 2010

like losing a friend

Okay well not quite. I did it. I deleted Facebook. There was no drama, no threats from the husband. Just too much on my plate. I constantly found myself wasting all day stalking friends I haven't seen since I wore that ugly blue cap & gown & drank beer behind haystacks. As if school, work, volunteering, being a wife, housecleaner, cook & oh ya...taking care of that monkey of a 5 month old wasn't enough. Facebook needed to come last but somehow the day before huge exams I found myself "oooooing & ahhhhing" over Kaitlyn's baby bump or Amanda's little girl Sienna. SO here I am....blogging for the first time in months & you will find me over here a lot more now. Wasting time. & I know you want to be updated with Will pictures so need not worry, that will happen on here as well = )

No comments:

Post a Comment