Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Can you hear me Blog? It's me, Fiona.

I'm BACK. Okay for reals this time! I re-arranged our spare bedroom so it has more of an "office" feel as well as making room to utilize it as a play room for Will. I WANT to blog, I want to share our life, the ups, downs, the calm between the storm, but somehow the past few months have slipped away from me. Whats new over here? mmmmm not to much....Will is about to turn 6 months old, I have 5 more weeks of class left, & I've been making it to the gym at least 3 days a week...& I've gained 5 lbs, dinner rarely gets on the table these days, our backyard is full of dog poop, my car hasn't been washed since Will was born, & laundry has piled up on our un-made bed. But everyday seems to get better. Its funny how priorities change when you have an infant pulling on your hair & sucking on your arm. I wouldn't change it for the world. Everynight when I rock Will to sleep I look as his little body laying across my lap. I remember when he barely made it across my chest. His little legs are all the way on my thighs & his 12 month sleepers are getting small. I have 3 huge bins of clothes he has outgrown but I think he is in a holding pattern on the weight gain. It seems to have slowed since 4 months. I have so many things to write about so I promise to be a good blogger from now on. But for right now I'm off to Crossfit so the hotel allows me by the pool in Hawaii = )

No comments:

Post a Comment