Thursday, January 28, 2010

a world of thanks.

So I had dropped Will of yesterday with Jill & baby Jacob & got in my car & my mind was racing with thoughts. I got teary-eyed as I thought of all the people we have that love us & support us. We have so many people who we trust watching Will & are making this transition easy for us. As most of you know I decided about 3 weeks ago to finish my last class so I can apply for the RN program. It was a huge leap of faith but my drive to do it after my labor experience was huge. I want nothing more than to work in labor & delivery. So thank you to all who are making this work for me as I continue toward my goal & thank you all who have been there for us as we brought Will into the world for your generosity, love & support. It truly means the world to Eric & I.

No comments:

Post a Comment