Tuesday, January 26, 2010

...procrastinating

Things I love:

walking upstairs & it being 10 degrees hotter.
being able to leave my baby with Daddy for 6 hours & he said they had a great time - no complaints at all.
going into the spare bedroom/office & finding things I lost....last summer.
not making our bed & it serving as a constant reminder that anytime during the day I can cuddle up & be super cozy.
finally weighing less than our 190 lb. dog. thank god.
the smell of candles from fall & christmas. all.year.long.
i got an A on my first quiz...small accomplishment but huge in the long run.
the family & friends I have that I trust to watch Will.
the fact that I will NEVER wear a 2 piece swimsuit ever.again. (thanks to my "flame tattoo" a.k.a. stretch marks, thanks sis).
tax returns= new BOB stroller.
our amazing Hawaii vacation this July to motivate me this spring in school & working out/dieting.
living close enough to walk to Bel Air & Target.
diaper/tote bag from Pottery Barn Kids.
Tommee Tippee bottles, pacifiers, sippy cups (from England).
that we have the same clock in our kitchen as Gretchen from "The Real Housewives of O.C."
my Dad has already planned a trip to Disneyland for June 2011.
nap time.


Things I don't love:

that our dog wakes up more times in the middle of the night than our child.
having to leave my baby for 6 hours/2 days a week.
that my mom works all day, every weekday - she should retire...now.
this yucky rain. christmas is over - it needs to be summer...stat.
our upstairs walls are still completely bare.
I haven't gotten my hair done since the week before Will was born. yikes.
our Christmas lights are still up.
bills.
this rain again = no walks with Will.

No comments:

Post a Comment