Sunday, October 11, 2009

3 weeks & counting...







Here's an update & some baby shower pictures! It was such a beautiful day! Jamee did amazing with the cutest theme of "Nesting" (which reminds me of how I'm the opposite of that right now! oh the thought of cleaning...) Eric & I feel SO much more prepared. Everyone was beyond generous & we cannot thank everyone enough. Baby B sure is loved! We are blessed beyond words.
How far along? 37 weeks on Tuesday! FULL TERM!

Total weight gain: 30 lbs. (+/- a few)
How big is baby? mmmm should be around 7.5 lbs. just a guess....

Stretch marks? oh they started to appear on my low belly. UGHH! I thought of naming them...

Sleep: is horrible. up 3-4x/night & my hips are really achy. it takes a forklift to roll me over. Eric thinks its hilarious = )

Best moment this week: BABY SHOWER YESTERDAY!

Movement: a lot. but I can tell s/he is running out of room!

Crazy Food cravings: I've actually been a lot less hungry this past week. weird...

Gender: only God knows...

Labor Signs: still 1cm dilated & 90% effaced......a few BH contractions when I'm up for along time.

Belly Button in or out? In. shallow & raised around the edges.

What I miss: clothes that fit & being able to go on long walks with Sadie.

What I am looking forward to: seeing Eric as a dad...






No comments:

Post a Comment