Saturday, December 11, 2010

I'm dreaming of a white { puke } Christmas...

We enjoyed the sounds of the UCC choir & children's choir last night. We sang Christmas carols galore & my heart was so full of happiness having Will right there with me trying to sing. We carried the Christmas festivities over to this morning and made it to the Christmas Parade on Main Street. I like living in a little town, we still have a Main St. & thats about it. The cousins' joined us, I pulled Bailee & Will in the red wagon & we waited for Santa.


This was moments before I picked Will up because he started crying & then proceeded to projectile vomit all over me & the sidewalk. Like the most puke I have ever seen come out of a little human. Poor bubba. It was so awful. He turned white as a ghost. We packed up & headed out. I just got out of the bath & a shower & think I still smell more.
I hope we don't have a repeat when we go visit Santa later this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment